Hemoglobin is metaloprotein (iron-containing protein) in red blood cells that functions as a carrier of oxygen from the lungs throughout the body. Not only that, hemoglobin also plays an important role in maintaining the shape of red blood cells.
As is known, decreased number of red blood cells are serious problems that may be a sign of anemia, infection, or even bleeding. Given the functions and duties of hemoglobin is very vital, there are some things you can do to maintain healthy hemoglobin.
The way is easy and simple, by taking some of these foods, such as the dipapakan in healthmeup page:
1. Red meat: While red meat these days often gets a bad reputation. But the iron-rich foods may help increase levels of hemoglobin in your blood. Red meat is high in heme iron, which can be easily absorbed by the body. But remember, excessive consumption of red meat can lead to the development of heart disease. A balanced diet is the key.
2. Vegetables: Beetroot, spinach, peas, cabbage, turnips, potatoes and cauliflower are the vegetables as well as a natural remedy to increase the amount of blood, he has the ability to regenerate iron and activate the red blood cells, supplies fresh oxygen to the blood.
3. Fruits: Fruits such as raisins, prunes, dried figs, apricots, apples, grapes and melon not only helps the red blood cells to flow but also increases the amount of blood. In fact, a variety of citrus fruit products are also believed to be able to attract iron.
4. Nuts: Most nuts contain iron in it, although there are several kinds of nuts who do not have it. Of all the existing types of nuts, almonds are the type that has the highest iron content. One ounce of almonds a day provides at least 6 percent of the iron requirement.
5. Bread, Pasta, Cereals: Check the label on the packaging of wheat bread, pasta, and cereals that you buy. Each packet must contain 20 percent or more of the daily value of iron intake. Wheat offers many health benefits that everyone should try to put it into the daily diet, due to high iron content in it.